Home General Discussion
Options

Cheap smokes or cheaper

I had a Padron 6000 last night and it was remarkable. Wonderful wonderful hour. Tonight I smoked an Onyx reserve. It has been sitting in my humi for a couple of months and it was very very good. I am loving the cigars, but am running into a buzz saw with the dollars. What do you guys recommend, such as the onyx (great value in my estimation) for a more cost effective solution. :)

Comments

• Options
    btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    Along the lines of the Padron, I was thoroughly impressed with the Padron Londres which is only about $60 a box of 26
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Tumbler:
    I had a Padron 6000 last night and it was remarkable. Wonderful wonderful hour. Tonight I smoked an Onyx reserve. It has been sitting in my humi for a couple of months and it was very very good. I am loving the cigars, but am running into a buzz saw with the dollars. What do you guys recommend, such as the onyx (great value in my estimation) for a more cost effective solution. :)
    The Nestor Reserve Maduro is the most common and effective prescription for cheaponyxmania.
  • Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Thanks for the input - is there a Rx for cheapopussmania? I will crack the Nestor reserve whip... maduro style of course...
  • Options
    60 bucks for 26 is just what I am talking about... :)
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Heh, yeah, hard to go far wrong at that price, eh?

As far as anyone knows, cheapopusxmania is a terminal dementia. Is there someone we should contact? A family member?
  • Options
    No, I still can get it wrong at 60... :) Dementia yes... terminal yes.... and Yes I have some family members we could contact, but don't think they would send any money... But would you try?