Options

La Sirena by DPG

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
La Sirena " The Mermaid"
Handmade in Santiago, Nicaragua
Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro
Binder: Nicaraguan Habano & Corojo
Filler: Criollo '98 & Corojo '96

New blend by Don Pepin Garcia Was Introduced to our second location "Casa De Montecristo" Miami Cigar & Co., makers of the highly-acclaimed Nestor Miranda Collection and Tatiana flavored cigar line, has brought life to a new full-bodied cigar selection inspired by a mythical sea creature. Blended and manufactured by Don Jose “Pepin” Garcia in Nicaragua, La Sirena cigars, Spanish for “mermaid,” Ms. Arielle Ditkowich. Ms. Ditkowich will also be traveling nationwide to help introduce and promote the La Sirena line.

“We are very happy to finally have that full-bodied cigar in our portfolio,” said Rene Casteneda, Miami Cigar Vice President of Sales. “We have never produced a full-bodied cigar of out the My Father Cigars factory until now, I am very excited to finally enter this market.”

To achieve La Sirena’s full-bodied flavor, Don Pepin has used Nicaraguan Criollo ‘98 & Nicaraguan Corojo ‘96 as filler, plus a dual Nicaraguan Habano & Nicaraguan Corojo binder, rolled in a lush Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper.

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have smoked the Trident size, and love it. Miami Cigar has been putting out some amazing cigars recently. It also helps to have a beauty like Arielle Ditkowitz as the face of the brand...