Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Kablooey!

Just got bombed by smokeysuit today. It was retaliation for a bomb I sent his way last month. It was a very generous hit...... An AF Hemingway WOA Maduro, Graycliff Pro, Diesel Unlimited (perfect timing, just ran out), La Cuna, and a LGC Petit Maduro....

The smaller smokes will be devoured this evening.

Thanks, Tim. You da man!
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    How do you get someones address to bomb them? I've got a couple of shops that I'm going to in the next couple days over here and was gonna get some extras to send out. At least then maybe I can get in on some trades once I have gotten a good rep going. I'm also trying to build my poost count seeing as how some people don't trust you until you have 200-300 posts. Some of us have to work (away from a computer) for the money we use to buy cigars.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit!

DSWarmack: You can get their address either by having already traded with them (obviously), finding a post where someone else has traded with them and then giving that other party a pm asking for their address, or give wwhwang a pm (I think he has quite a large address data base). Don't worry about getting 200-300 posts, if you successfully pull off a trade with one of us and get your name on the Good Traders and Stand-Up Folks thread you'll be given a green light for all the games, etc. on the forum.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    DSWarmack:
    How do you get someones address to bomb them? I've got a couple of shops that I'm going to in the next couple days over here and was gonna get some extras to send out. At least then maybe I can get in on some trades once I have gotten a good rep going. I'm also trying to build my poost count seeing as how some people don't trust you until you have 200-300 posts. Some of us have to work (away from a computer) for the money we use to buy cigars.

First , Thanks for your service. Second I love your tag line , thats great ! Third , We have our own -for lack of a better term - "Band of Brothers " on this forum so it will not be hard at all for you to get involved in trades and games and so-forth. This is a great forum to be part of - stay safe - Thanks for your service again - hang around and participate and you will see what I mean . Gene
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    lilwing88:
    Just got bombed by smokeysuit today. It was retaliation for a bomb I sent his way last month. It was a very generous hit...... An AF Hemingway WOA Maduro, Graycliff Pro, Diesel Unlimited (perfect timing, just ran out), La Cuna, and a LGC Petit Maduro....

The smaller smokes will be devoured this evening.

Thanks, Tim. You da man!
    Glad you liked it Marty, enjoy! You started it!
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    DSWarmack:
    PM to you buddy!