Has anyone tried it? Any reviews?

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    ****, Gurkha makes a lot of stuff!
    Light 'em up.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    JCizzle:
    ****, Gurkha makes a lot of stuff!

+1, it's hard to know when a blend by them is a must try.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have one but its so big that i dont have time to deal with it.

that and i have been less and less interested in Gurkhas. i just cant get excited about them.

once it gets warm and i have time ill try and review it.
  • I have one sitting in my age-idor. I love any and all gurkhas. The Beast is a must try. When I hit the lottery I will buy and HMR.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kuzi16:
    i have one but its so big that i dont have time to deal with it.

that and i have been less and less interested in Gurkhas. i just cant get excited about them.

once it gets warm and i have time ill try and review it.

I have yet to find one that REALLY impresses me ... although I have a couple Black Dragons in the Humi resting that I have yet to try and I think they may have Porential!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I really like the genghis khan. The beauty is good for a mild smoke but usually too expensive. The royal reserve was good for an infused stick. I remember liking the rare breed. The shaggy natural is one of my favorite mild sticks. The rest are good and bad depending on the cigar. I had a centurion that was awesome and none after have been that good. The beast titan titan 2 were ok.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    think the only Gurkhas I like are the Centurion and Triple Ligero....as far as the HMR goes, I just can't imagine paying that much for a single cigar...then again, I buy a TON of tats so I guess it depends on what your tastes are. Some people love buying lots of Gurkhas just as I like buying a lot of Tats :) I will say this.....Gurkhas has good marketing and packaging!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Smoked 1 tonight. it burned faster than i thought it would. i would have enjoyed it more if it wasnt in the low 30s here. it went very well with the hennessy vsop. i had already had far to much to drink to give to give an in depth review, but i will say i tasted pepper leather and earth. it was an enjoyable smoke but it didnt feal very firm compared to the other gurkhas in my colection
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I have had to crest before but i dont remember what it was like so i cant comment on that. What i do remember is that the first one i smoked was a torpedo and i only cut a little off and the draw was way to free and easy for me.
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    I've not tried the Crest but the original release of the Blue Steel that have been resting for over a year have been quite enjoyable. The rest are in one meaningless term, 'ehhhhhh'