Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Man O' War trade?

I am looking to get the MOW Badge and found the only way that I can get it is to purchase a $300 war chest if I have the info right. I am looking to trade some cigars to get as many different Man O' Wars as I can get my hands on. I am not listed on the good traders list so my suggestion is this; if you have them offer them up. We will then make our deal and I will ship mine first. Upon receipt all I ask is that you place them back in the bag I sent you and ship them back. My shipment could take up to two weeks I am told to reach the states, and considerably longer to get back (I am deployed to Qatar). It will be well worth it, I promise. Let me know what you think and I'll be happy to make it worth your while!

Comments

• SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    You have a PM friend
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The original badge only contains the Virtue, Original Blend, and the Ruination all readily available in a variety of samplers for reasonable prices. If you want to add newer blends to enhance your badge then some trading may be in order. I challenge my BOTL brothers to organize a "Launch" to help our brothers serving to make this happen. I will be more than happy to participate.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    When I did it I just called in to CCOM and they put one together for me.
    fla-gypsy:
    The original badge only contains the Virtue, Original Blend, and the Ruination all readily available in a variety of samplers for reasonable prices. If you want to add newer blends to enhance your badge then some trading may be in order. I challenge my BOTL brothers to organize a "Launch" to help our brothers serving to make this happen. I will be more than happy to participate.
    He's going all the way, all five MOWs.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    SmokySuit:
    fla-gypsy:
    He's going all the way, all five MOWs.
    There will be 6 soon
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    7 if you count the Shaggy foot one...
    Wait...whats the 7th? Mow, Mow Virtue, Mow Ruination, MOW Special Edition, MOW Armada, and the soon to be MOW Puro (shaggy)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmokySuit:
    Wait...whats the 7th? Mow, Mow Virtue, Mow Ruination, MOW Special Edition, MOW Armada, and the soon to be MOW Puro (shaggy)
    The Maduro that was only available in the chest.
    That's considered a mow?
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    SmokySuit:
    That's considered a mow?
    It IS a MOW. It's the original blend with a maduro wrapper, only sold in the MOW War Chest.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Duder2:
    SmokySuit:
    That's considered a mow?
    It IS a MOW. It's the original blend with a maduro wrapper, only sold in the MOW War Chest.
    and its phenomenal!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    SmokySuit has graciously invited me into the world of trades, and offered to make the first trade with me. Which will also alow me to get my MOW badge! I'm stoked. I will be making a special trip to the local shop to purchase the cannon fodder for my shipment. Again, this forum reminds me of my church. Perhaps this is the cigar equivilant. I appreciate all the help and I'm hoping I can accomplish this badge in one fail swoop. If anyone needs anything from Qatar just let me know.
    I'm not sure if we've even got a name for the badge your going for lol. The MOW, MOW Virtue, MOW Ruitnation, and MOW Special Edition Figurado is called the Special Forces Badge...But I will be mailing you an Armada as well....Hey gues do we have a MOW Badge that includes the Armada yet?