Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MoW Puro, and maduro wanted.....

I can trade pretty heavily to get these if anyone has them....let me know. thanks

Comments

• Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    The puros arn't out yet. But when they are I will be getting a box so I will let ya know if your still looking for them then.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Geez, now I know I've been away from the forums lately........ WTF is a MOW Puro??????
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Geez, now I know I've been away from the forums lately........ WTF is a MOW Puro??????
    Coming soon...http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/245793.aspx

maybe that link doesn't work, it's in the general discussion area as a thread started by alex.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i said the same thing until i saw it on the website! lol....you now we got to create a new MoW badge just for that day of smoking: Original, vitrue, Ruination, special edition, Maduro, puro, armada...lol..
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    PM sent Joe.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    pm back bro...thanks so much
  • Options
    is the only way to get the maduro if you buy the chest?
  • Options
    rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    I believe so. Unless someone has some they will trade to you.
  • Options
    Not to steal Joe's Post but if anyone one else some of these to spare that would be willing to Trade once joey gets taken care of. Please PM me. Looking for 2-3.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I would send the beard an email, fellas. I heard rumors that there might be another way to get the MOW maduro besides buying the entire Warchest.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    ejenne87:
    I would send the beard an email, fellas. I heard rumors that there might be another way to get the MOW maduro besides buying the entire Warchest.
    I once inquired to the Beard about this and he said that was the only way. That was awhile ago so it may have changed. That was my experience before me and a few other bork's split a warchest.