Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Carmelo Anthony Is A Knick!!!!

edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
I guess by my post you guys have figured out that i'm a big Knicks fan..... Time to light up a CAO Brazilia for tonights celebration....

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    dangit, when's that start? I was hoping to see him play in a few weeks in Orlando.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see another spoiled **** get his way. Now the Knicks can score 130 points per game....and still be just above a .500 club. DEFENSE?!?!?.......nahhh
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Nice to see another spoiled **** get his way. Now the Knicks can score 130 points per game....and still be just above a .500 club. DEFENSE?!?!?.......nahhh
    I wouldn't call him Spoiled. Put youself in his situation. If you had a career that you loved but didn't like your current employer and had an opportunity to move back home, stay in your career, and have a differant employer which paid you more money wouldn't you take it..... This is basically what happened. The Knicks will not win the Championship this year but will difinitely be over .500 with next year being a better season.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    edelrionyc:
    Vulchor:
    I wouldn't call him Spoiled. Put youself in his situation. If you had a career that you loved but didn't like your current employer and had an opportunity to move back home, stay in your career, and have a differant employer which paid you more money wouldn't you take it..... This is basically what happened. The Knicks will not win the Championship this year but will difinitely be over .500 with next year being a better season.
    the NBA, much like your avatar, is a big yawn
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    edelrionyc:
    Vulchor:
    the NBA, much like your avatar, is a big yawn
    I dont think it was because he didnt like his employer, the nuggets took pretty good care of him here in Denver. But thats also Denver sports...... send your best players to othere teams.