Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Nominate a Newb

As most of you know I have a storage issue due to the lotto!!

I have a bunch of sticks to spare and would love to jump start someones humi!
Mostly everyday sticks but a good start to try and see what you enjoy.

Would love some help, feel free to nominate yourself as well. I will go through the humi and get something together for the begining off March so nominations open until then!

Comments

• Options
    Ill Nominate Beatnic. he was part of the poker game we had sunday night. Made a good run but fell short.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I nominate DSWarmack. He's serving overseas; nothing more admirable than that. I dunno how good the local selection is where he's at so a little help from us here back home couldn't hurt!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    skweekz:
    I nominate DSWarmack. He's serving overseas; nothing more admirable than that. I dunno how good the local selection is where he's at so a little help from us here back home couldn't hurt!
    +1
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    415:
    skweekz:
    +1
    +2
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    fla-gypsy:
    415:
    skweekz:
    +1
    +2
    +3 - on top of his service to the nation, he's looking out for his fellow troops over there by standing up a cigar club at his deployed location - as far as Im concerned, this one is a no-brainer!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    fla-gypsy:
    415:
    skweekz:
    +1
    +2
    +3 - on top of his service to the nation, he's looking out for his fellow troops over there by standing up a cigar club at his deployed location - as far as Im concerned, this one is a no-brainer!

+4. I'm good with no brainers.......LOL
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    fla-gypsy:
    415:
    skweekz:
    +1
    +2

+5, works for me.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mperconte:
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    fla-gypsy:
    415:
    skweekz:
    +1
    +2

+5, works for me.
    +6...works for me too
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    +7 so I can mooch some off him. :D
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    smoke em if you got em:
    Mperconte:
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    fla-gypsy:
    415:
    skweekz:
    +1
    +2

+5, works for me.
    +6...works for me too

Why not
    +8,9,10...... and i have no freaking clue who this guy is !
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Wow, I saw this thread yesterday and was tempted to nominate, not myself, but the DCCC. Just so that you know that is where everything that comes to me ends up in the first place. I didn't nominate us because of the massive support I've received through individuals on the side, away from contests and such. To see this thread literally brought a tear to my eye, and will be shared with the entire DCCC. I didn't nominate the DCCC because I didn't want us to seem selfish. I have after all posted quite a few threads asking for donations of any no longer used items, all of which have been answered by at least one post or PM. This forum is rediculously generous, and I'm exited to be a part of it. Whether the cigars go to the DCCC or some other deserving person, I am stoked to have found this forum and the guys that make it what it is. Thanks to 415 for pointing this show of support out to me.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    diddo

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    DSWarmack:
    Wow, I saw this thread yesterday and was tempted to nominate, not myself, but the DCCC. Just so that you know that is where everything that comes to me ends up in the first place. I didn't nominate us because of the massive support I've received through individuals on the side, away from contests and such. To see this thread literally brought a tear to my eye, and will be shared with the entire DCCC. I didn't nominate the DCCC because I didn't want us to seem selfish. I have after all posted quite a few threads asking for donations of any no longer used items, all of which have been answered by at least one post or PM. This forum is rediculously generous, and I'm exited to be a part of it. Whether the cigars go to the DCCC or some other deserving person, I am stoked to have found this forum and the guys that make it what it is. Thanks to 415 for pointing this show of support out to me.
    this is exactly why this forum has been my home for past few years. no other forum out there is like it. Hope you enjoy the smokes buddy, nominating you is the least we could do. And thanks to SirFoster for doing it, great idea buddy.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    DSWarmack:
    Pretty clear where this is going! PM me your Address and I will have a nice package ready to go out the begining of March!
  • Options
    You sir have three things: a PM

An extremely grateful cigar club!

And a humidor that will be named in your honor. (You pick whatever name you'd like it to have. It can be a memorium or something completely off the wall. I will have the nameplate engraved as soon as I get the name from you)

Thank you all so much for your consideration.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I love this place
  • Options
    As do I! Like I said before it feels like I walked into a home I have lived in for years with people I've known all my life. It's a little scary!
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    You sir have three things: a PM

An extremely grateful cigar club!

And a humidor that will be named in your honor. (You pick whatever name you'd like it to have. It can be a memorium or something completely off the wall. I will have the nameplate engraved as soon as I get the name from you)

Thank you all so much for your consideration.
    that's pretty cool, lol!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Okay final touches have been put on this bad boy, now just needs to be boxed up and will be flying eaarly next week!

First of all BIG props to Bandy for his HUGE contribution!!! you boys should have a decent stash when this lands.
  • Options
    Have you thought of a name for the humidor? I have the nameplate ready and waiting. I would love to have it done before the cigars show up! We are all grateful for the participation of everyone envolved. If you guys ever need any help in your neck of the woods let me know... I can smoke, and shoot, and if its not worth concentraiting on the stick I can do both at the same time!
  • Options
    Name for the humi.... HMMMM, any suggestions boys?
  • Options
    This one is all yours!