Home General Discussion
Options

When are Ccom temp/humi cabinets coming?

Just wondering what the status of this is. Also wondering what the 3 BOTL's that bought one think of them now that they've had them for 2 months:

Alex Svenson:
Gents, a few months ago I was raving about a new cabinet humidor that was just developed that plugs into a wall power outlet and automatically actively maintains both humidity and temperature. No water required, no refilling. It works by collecting the condensation off the compressor. I have one in my office and it works great. You do need to add a few ounces of water the first time you plug it in to get it going but it is the ultimate set and forget unit. Holds approx 50 to 60 boxes. Anyway, I am going to stock this item full time later next year once I can get a container full, but I have 2 or 3 in inventory now. Rather than make a page for them and set all of it up for only three units, I would rather offer them up at a discount. MSRP on these is about $2300.00 plus freight which is anywhere from $100 to $250 depending on where you live. I cant discount freight but anyone who wants to take one of these off my hands can have it for $1500 (35% off retail). When I have these stocked regularly next year they will most likely be priced $1800 to $2000 so this will be really your only shot and picking one up on the cheap. I fully realize this is still a very expensive item but thought there may be a few of you out there that got a Christmas bonus LOL. That said, most cabinets require you to buy a separate humidifier and setup so in the wash this is a great price. To get this price, it must ship by this Friday 12/31. Pic and specs are below. If you are interested, email tblythe@cigar.com

Holds up to 1200 Cigars
Dual Tempered Glass Door
Commercial Grade Door Seal Gasket
Temperature Adjustable from 41F to 71F
Humidity Adjustable from 50% to 80%
Digital Temp. and Humidity Control Panel
4 Slide Racks and 1 Fixed Rack in Base
Adjustable Feet for Stability and Leveling
5 Spanish Cedar trays 18"W x 15"D x 4.5"H
Ambient LED Light Kit
Lock and Key
Embossed Black Aluminum Exterior