Home General Discussion

Kelly Deal

Hey Guys! Just sent out a deal for today. Must try!!!! :) If you didnt get it just send me an email at kgraffin@cigar.com and I will add you to the list. Thanks!

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I have never seen a cigar with that kind of wrapper
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    can someone forward me the deal please, i'm still not getting them. Gracias.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    You have e-mail Maddam!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    mfotis:
    I can send it on if you give me an email... Kelly asked us not to post it on the boards
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    +1 it's def. a little different. I've never even heard of these......wonder if Jozer had a hand in coming up with these things?
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    mfotis:
    I can send it on if you give me an email... Kelly asked us not to post it on the boards
    Thanks, Kelly PMed me.
  • SigCigSigCig Posts: 37
    Hi Kelly. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this. (sorry.....couldn't resist)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    +1 it's def. a little different. I've never even heard of these......wonder if Jozer had a hand in coming up with these things?
    Now what would make you think that Tony? Wink [;)] Never had this one, but given my past experience with this brand, I think I'll pass, never was overly impressed with them.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Ive been on a major mild kick lately for some reason, so Ive got high hopes for this one. Besides, for the price how can you POSSIBLY go wrong?

IN FOR TWO ****! :-)

• kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    SigCig:
    Hi Kelly. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this. (sorry.....couldn't resist)
    Someone has to keep these guys in line :)
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Had one before and remember it being OK, but not much more. For the price point, they're worth it.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    My wife bought 2 of these for me back in 2005 and I ended up smoking 1 in 2005 (ok) and the 2nd in 2008 (Better aged) when I found out she was pregnant with our son.
    It was an ok smoke, I just went in for 2 packs mainly because of sentiment. I have to say they age ok, I have never been a fan of Candela wrapper, but that one has a mild grassy sweetness.
    This is definitely an change of pace not remarkable, memorable for the wrapper and price, but will never be an award winner.
    Just my 2 cents