Home General Discussion
Options

Just another reminder...

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Of why I (we) love this place, placed a mega order (least by my standards) with The Beard on Monday, package arrived today and 3 cigars were sadly missing from it. Mr. Dzikoski handled it very professionally, said replacements would be sent out right away, it's service like this (and I've gotten worse from um... the "sister" sites.) that will always have me coming back for more purchases.

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Indeed. I turned a friend of mine to Ccom for orders. One of his first orders was a 90+ rated sampler. When he smoked the Perdomo from the sampler, it blew apart on him. I told him to let Ccom know about it and when he did, they ended up sending him THREE singles as replacements. It's rare to see customer service like that in any industry.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Ya, the service here is the best. With one of my orders, a while back, I placed some orders for my vendors who smoke cigars. Ordered a few boxes of Davidoffs and some came in damaged. Called and got taken care of right away, no questions asked! And he didnt want me to ship those back, so.....I threw them away...HAHAHAHAH. I smoked em, you think I'm crazy!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Got a box last week and was wrong vitola, spoke with Alex about it and because of the shipping situation, refunded me for the box and said enjoy the smokes!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    That's the wow factor there! I personal haven't had an issue with ccom but if one where to come about I know I would be in good hands.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    It is wrong for me to wish/hope ccom sends me the wrong stuff??
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    It is wrong for me to wish/hope ccom sends me the wrong stuff??
    LOL, it actually happened to me and I was blown away with their solution. Just keep those and we will send some more. You just can't beat them for CS