Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Local Grenade Toss

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
These went out today to a couple of brothers in the area

0310 2010 0000 9203 6319

0310 2010 0000 9203 6326

Should hit tomorrow, so no time for mailbox fortification, MUHAHAHAHA......................

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Wish i could be dropping grenades like u right now bro!!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just getting out some stuff so i can add more stuff, lol
    lucky! lol....ive been payin down all my bills pretty hard that way i can get outa debt....and that included cutting all my cigar buying out pretty much lol...my humi is looking sad lol...cant wait to get me sum boxes of stuff lol
    It'll be worth it in the long run. I find it hard to believe it looking a little sad, maybe a bit unhappy, but not down right sad. Seriously, being out of debt will make the cigars you have taste just that much better.
    no...its f-ing sad lol....i have like 4 drawers that are pretty much empty lol...i gave a ton of sticks away for my neighbor, friends, and threw in sum more sticks to the troops....trust me, its super low at the moment....but once i can buy them debt free ill be happy
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I've spent the last three months not buying to catch up. But I fell off the wagon last week. LOL
    cooch36:
    I've spent the last three months not buying to catch up. But I fell off the wagon last week. LOL
    Hell, in the last 30 days, I fell off, scrapped, burned and smoked the ashes of the wagon..............
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I am almost off work and can't wait to get home! :D
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Todd gives a whole new meaning to generous! I will post some pics when I get on the computer. Thanks again brother!