Home General Discussion
Options

Ewww.. is this a hair?!

Well, just pulled out my Brazillian Label Cigar.com cigar and there was a hair in the foot! i pulled it out and it was a good 2-3 inches long! Gonna go ahead and smoke this right now but I'm just wondering if anyone else has found anything like this?

Comments

• Options
    I say the same thing about food: it happens. The only way to keep it from happening involves shaved heads, and that's just not my thing.
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Am very fond of the House Labels, Cuban and Cameroon especially, but have never run across a hair to date.. Will pay closer attention now..
  • Options
    Yeah Shoot its a good cigar. But yeah it happens I'm dealing with it haha.
  • Options
    SigCigSigCig Posts: 37
    Was it curly? If so....ewwwww!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    No harm, no foul, smoke up!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    The simple fact that they're hand rolled will lead to some human elements eventually making their way into the final product. Who inspected that thing anyway. They could have at least clipped the end of it off to conceal it.
  • Options
    R_M_GR_M_G Posts: 41 ✭✭
    ...not to mention... it's a leaf that grows out in a field... there's all kinds of nature rolled up in there!
    "...and in the evenings the men would be men. We would sit round the fire and share a drink, a smoke and old war stories that oft dealt more with women than war it's self. There were no fathers or sons, bosses nor hands, we were just men sitting round a fire."
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    The fire should kill anything, but I think you guys are focused on the wrong part of the story... You know the main ingredients in fertilizer right?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it could be a fiber from the twine that they use to hold the bunches of tobacco together in the Fermentation rooms.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Could have been worse....

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    R_M_GR_M_G Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Could have been worse....
    ...it could have been a ****.
    "...and in the evenings the men would be men. We would sit round the fire and share a drink, a smoke and old war stories that oft dealt more with women than war it's self. There were no fathers or sons, bosses nor hands, we were just men sitting round a fire."
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Beware the Turkish cigars