Home General Discussion
Options

Never Expected

When I started smoking cigars on a regular bases and decided to buy a humidor, I thought one simple 150 count would do the job. I never expected to fill the thing. Now only a couple months into this its like closing luggage to shut my humidor lid. I think it was the deal on the Gurkha Beast that put it over the top, they sure take up some space. I guess this should be a happy moment and therefore I should smoke a cigar! Well Im off to find some tupperware.

Comments

• Options
    Haha, Amen to that. I just started about 3 weeks ago getting into the cigar smoking and I bought a 50 ct. I find myself browsing for cigars ALL the time now, I am sure that 50 will be filled soon. It is too cool!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ... another one bites the dust.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    We hear this all to often, too many cigars... what a great situation to get into..
  • Options
    I went tupperware shopping today I think the problem is solved allbeit temporary. Just need to pick up another hydrometer. But is it really a problem? I think not
  • Options
    It's definately an addiction. Not even a nicotine addiction, just collecting cigars so you can age them and try them later. They're reasonably affordable and age sooooo well, you just can't help yourself.