Comments

• Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    got mine, zero hassle
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    bmorecigars:
    Smoky Suit:
    XIKAR does not screw anybody.  It's called an apology.  We were waiting months for our shipments from overseas.  We had over 3,500 XIKAR customers waiting for sheaths.  Chinese New Year and shipping delays caused us lots of sleepless nights.  We apologize for the delay...and we mean it!  If there is anything I can do to make up for the delay please let me know.  Bob Moreno, Dir Marketing   rmoreno@xikar.com
    Looks like here is your guys answer. I was thinking along the lines that if you registered about 3 months ago or so that would be our Christmas/New Year. So there would be a larger amount of people getting them as gifts and such. Throw in the shipping taking longer and from their Marketing Director the Chinese NY...there you go. They probably had a large number of people contacting them trying to figure out where the free sheath was too.

BTW I got mine speedy quick and with no problems. Have to agree that Xikar has customer service that def. rivals Ccom.
  • Options
    i got mine on thursday
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmorecigars:
    Smoky Suit:
    XIKAR does not screw anybody.  It's called an apology.  We were waiting months for our shipments from overseas.  We had over 3,500 XIKAR customers waiting for sheaths.  Chinese New Year and shipping delays caused us lots of sleepless nights.  We apologize for the delay...and we mean it!  If there is anything I can do to make up for the delay please let me know.  Bob Moreno, Dir Marketing   rmoreno@xikar.com
    If this isn't exceptional customer service I don't know what is. XIKAR is one company that cares about their customers and works to make things right. Here they are joining the Ccom forums to explain what happened so their customers are informed. It is refreshing to see this since customer service is a lost art in this country.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Not only have I received 3 of the sheaths, but here is what Xikar's customer service did for me. I had one of the punch cutters, the type that the blade slides out when you twist it. It was on my keychain, and I dropped it off the second floor of my apartment building, onto the concrete. When I got down to the ground and picked it up, I noticed the lip was dented so that the blade would no longer deploy. I called Xikar and asked if there was any way to fix it or if I just needed to buy a new one.The rep told me to just send it in and they would replace it, free of charge. I explained to her how the damage was completely my fault, not on Xikar at all. She said it didn't matter, to send it in and they would send me a new one, regardless of how the damage happened to the cutter. I sent it in and had a new punch in my mailbox in about 2 weeks. Since then, I have only purchased Xikar cutters or lighters, their customer service really went above and beyond.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Got my sheath for my cutter today in the mail. I'd almost forgotten about it, but it wasn't too bad of a wait.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Just got mine in today as well
  • Options
    for some reason xikar sent me two sheaths if someone hasnt gotten theirs and want my extra ill gladly mail it to you.