Home Non Cigar Related

I have...

JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
...the mother of all hangovers.

FML
Light 'em up.

Comments

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    can you say...hair of the dog...go gettem tiger!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    OMG lol! I'm at work, to boot! Blech! Just made a ham and egg bagel sandwich, hopefully this will help, if I can manage not to puke. I almost called in sick lol.
    Light 'em up.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    of all the ironies. . .I'm working on tomorrow's hangover!
    Atta boy!

I think my friend and I must have had a half-dozen bottles of wine at lunch, then we went home and kept pounding drinks. lmao
    Light 'em up.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Lmao. If you can't nap, go get some aspirin and water. Works like a charm.
    That and some alka seltzer would help. I'm about to pass out face first on my desk.
    Light 'em up.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    alka seltzer, gatorade and a double dose of aspirin is how i deal with hangovers. good luck
    Thanks, I have a gatorade as we speak. I have done absolutely nothing at work today.
    Light 'em up.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Thanks, I have a gatorade as we speak. I have done absolutely nothing at work today.
    LOL, spoken like a true govt. contractor!!!!!
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    LOL, spoken like a true govt. contractor!!!!!
    Hey, that's private contractor, get it right! =D lol, either way, didn't do **** today...20 more minutes and I'm outta here!
    Light 'em up.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    HAHA, just fkning with ya brotha!
    Ahh, I feel much better today! I was in bed by 7 pm last night lol.
    Light 'em up.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    next time you have a hangover eat bacon. it speeds up your hang over recovery because it has a ton of amino acids in it that your body needs and it also helps your neurotransmitters, which were messed up from the alcohol, and because of that it gives you a clearer head
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Ahh, I feel much better today! I was in bed by 7 pm last night lol.
    DAMN!!! you must have been in pretty rough shape. Just curious, what were you drinking?
  • Jagierbombs or irish carbombs my guess
    No Jagerbombs or car bombs this time. After about 3 bottles of wine with lunch, I decided it would be a good idea to have some flaming Dr. Pepper bombs and a couple of beers. Then I decided to shotgun a tall-can of Carlsberg. ? What an idiot...
    Light 'em up.
    ...just saw a bag on my desk at home. I looked in it, oh yeah, totally forgot that as I staggered home from lunch that day I went into a store and spent 100 bucks on a cigar lighter that I didn't need. lmao
    Light 'em up.