Need prayers for my wife

2»

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Just saw this. Hope everything works out as hoped Gypsy. Our thoughts are with you bro'.
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Gypsy - all of the healing energy I can muster is heading your (your wife's) way. Hoping for a speedy recovery..
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    dowjr1:
    Gyp, Sorry to hear about the accident. As a verteran of some time on the Injured Reserve, I know the injury could be a ligament issue as you suggest or a maybe something else that (while certainly painful) could have a great chance of healing well. I have had some painful experiences that did not require much attention outside of resting /ice and Aleve. So I am kieeping the fingers crossed it's just a minor strain or sprain that will improve with some R&R. For sure go see the ortho.
    You sir are wiser than you realize. She is taking NSAID's and making a remarkable recovery. Off of crutches, and returning to some normal activities with the use of a cane for extra support until she can trust the knee again. Full recovery without surgery is a possibility. I want to thank all of my brothers who showed up in mass to offer prayers and well wishes. You guys don't know how much it means to me.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Glad to hear it! May it be a quick recovery.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear the news. A speedy recovery will be the perfect ending to this life-event.

Marty

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    fla-gypsy:
    You sir are wiser than you realize. She is taking NSAID's and making a remarkable recovery. Off of crutches, and returning to some normal activities with the use of a cane for extra support until she can trust the knee again. Full recovery without surgery is a possibility. I want to thank all of my brothers who showed up in mass to offer prayers and well wishes. You guys don't know how much it means to me.
    Glad to hear things are looking up for your wife!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    gypsy, glad to hear your wife is on the mend, you both are still in my prayers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Glad to hear she's getting better.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sorry to hear that happened buddy, hope she recovers soon.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Here's to her continued speedy recovery!
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Been gone for a few days....hope she continues to improve!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    You guys don't know how much it means to me.

Thats what we are here for Gypsy...glad to hear things are going well.