Home Non Cigar Related

Why I haven't been around

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
So guys, I'm going to attempt to get back into the forums, but life has been pretty crazy lately. The last few months have seen my college career conclude (graduated a semester early) and with that, a lot of the time I had. I figured I'd have more time, but family issues have been sort of taking over my life. My little brother is in rehab, but I got the word yesterday he's finally moving to the next step of the program. My father had emergency cardiac surgery, but he too is doing fine now. My sister's two-year-old has been causing all sorts of problems (in that he is two years old, and many of you know how that is) and things have just been a little nuts. It looks like all the bad surprises have gone past now though. I'm looking forward to hearing back from a job I interviewed for that would further simplify my life, and if I can get that (and I should hear back this week or next week) I'll be good to go. Plus, more cigar money. So yeah. I'm back for now.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    WOO HOO!!! Glad to have you back beta, you have been missed!

Glad to stresses in your life are finally starting to ease up, and good luck with the job!

• ljlljl Posts: 819
    Good to see you man. Hope everything continues to get better.
  • good luck brotha, and welcome back!!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Glad to hear that you navigated through some turbulent times. Good luck on the job interview.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Dude that is a lot of issues, take a deep breath and like a stick to clear your head
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Nice to meet you and welcome back.
    Light 'em up.
  • The HoosThe Hoos Posts: 42
    Welcome back and I hope to get to know you.