Home General Discussion
Options

Cuban Cigars in Rocky Point?

I'm going to Rocky Point Mexico on Friday and am hoping to find a shop down there that sells real Cuban cigars. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    this was almost addressed in another recent thread. ... different country, same thought. here is the thread:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/2486.aspx

there is a key phrase that you have to look for. its something along the lines of "cetified cuban cigar dealer" but in spanish... and that might be wrong. Just keep in mind that ourist attractions are more likely to have fake cubans.

again, keep in mind the laws.
    other than that, i cant help. never been there. plus im not one to tell someone how to go aginst US law.
  • Options
    HeaneyHeaney Posts: 13

kuzi16:
    this was almost addressed in another recent thread. ... different country, same thought. here is the thread:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/2486.aspx

there is a key phrase that you have to look for. its something along the lines of "cetified cuban cigar dealer" but in spanish... and that might be wrong. Just keep in mind that ourist attractions are more likely to have fake cubans.

again, keep in mind the laws.
    other than that, i cant help. never been there. plus im not one to tell someone how to go aginst US law.

Thanks. I didn't saw I was looking to break any laws. I'm going to be there for 4 days and was looking forward to a good smoke.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you didnt say you were going to buy any cubans. thats true. all you said was you were looking for a shop.

...understand that i am covering my @$$.

good luck to you and i hope you find what you are looking for.

hmmmm... post number 200.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the historic number ! I am sure you have been helpful to many a smoker, nice to have you around.