Home General Discussion

Hello.. Newb here

Hello all from Southern Oregon. I have just started this hobby back around the first of the year. Looking forward to this forum.

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Glad to have you! Enjoy your stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome to the forum here. Lots of very knowledgable people here. You will learn a lot.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Hey man, welcome to the forum! Dive right in, don't be shy, ask questions and participate in all the great discussion around here. There is a lot to be learned, and the whole hobby can become much better by learning from these guys.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    yo... sup.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to forums....
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Welcome to forums....
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, the greatest cigar place to have never existed!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Did you deposit your 100 sticks? [][] Just kidding. Enjoy
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    welcome for Kansas city.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. Say goodbye to your disposable income and sanity 'cause they're done for!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Did you deposit your 100 sticks? [][] Just kidding. Enjoy
    Man, don't fall for this - I can't believe a brother would try to trick you like that. You're actually supposed to bomb the first person you see with 330 posts with a dozen super premiums... ^^^^^^^
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hey Gary., Psst. Send your snail mail address in a private message to some of the guys you see on this thread, . Write something real sad. And see what happens. .
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    WHATS UP SON?!?! Welcome to the best d@mned message boards on the planet - BAR NONE! Glad to have you!

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    hello fellow oregonian. I'm in Salem. Moved here a couple years ago from Medford. Welcome to the board!
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Welcome
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Gary, Welcome, Oregon is a beautiful state. Started about the same time myself, this site is great, lots of good advice. Check out the newsletter archives as well, lots of good stuff.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Now, you'll learn, the only thing better about a B&M (brick and mortar) cigar shop is the smell, tese guys smell funny.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! pull up a chair and stay awhile

"Long ashes my friends."

• The HoosThe Hoos Posts: 42
    Hello and welcome to the forums, can't wait to know you. I'm pritty sure you will have a blast here!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings to you, glad you're on board.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain