Home General Discussion

Some questions!

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Been meaning to ask this for some time, anyone know if the Davidoff Cool Water perfume my GF wears is made by the same people? Also "You Can't Sure Stupid" was on last night and it makes me wonder what kind of smoke Ron White has in it, just a shot in the dark but it looked like a Padron of somekind in a Natural wrap... anyone else have idears?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help, but I have wondered on both questions, curious to find out.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Looks like Davidoff Cigars and Perfume are not related

Davidoff Cigars owned by Oettinger Davidoff Group

Davidoff Pefume owned by Coty Prestige formerley Lancaster
    I have read that Ron White usually smokes Montecristo
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Speaking of Montecristo, three Montecristo Deleggend fragrances were designed to pair with their cigars.  I have to admit that I don't normally wear fragrances, and the thought of pairing perfume with cigars never occurred to me, but I just got an email from Cigar Sense with links to two articles on pairing perfume with cigars.  This thread seems as good a place to put this as any.  They send me emails in hopes that I subscribe to their service.

CIGARS AND PERFUME : AN UNUSUAL PAIRING (pt 1)

CIGARS AND PERFUMES II: CREATE YOUR OWN PAIRINGS

How's your perfume game?  As on point as your socktillery?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited August 2018
    Makes me wonder what cigar you'd pair with Sëx Panther?  

Maybe a Diesel?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Opus Kitty Juice...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Makes me wonder what cigar you'd pair with Sëx Panther?  

Maybe a Diesel?
    My guess would be today's DD, Punisher.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    I picked up some Punisher's in the jalapeno popper vitola.  Now I just need the cologne.