Home Non Cigar Related

Few new pieces

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Here are some of the tattoos I have been doing lately:

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I have a couple of tats myself and tho these particular designs aren't something I would go for I think the work looks good.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I like the Astro-boy/Jesus with a sacred heart
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Same as mfotis - work looks good, but not my style
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    I like the Astro-boy/Jesus with a sacred heart
    Its actually Mega Man/Jesus, but yeah I dig him too!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I like the zombie lady (the first one). Weren't you working on an Alice in Wonderland themed one? Any pics of those?
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    That EOD guy is awesome! Unless I'm retarted and its a TMNT!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    damn man you are quite talented. Good work, I like the style.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Looks good Tony .
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Damn tony... you do some WEIRD chit! lol looks good tho bro!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    DSWarmack:
    That EOD guy is awesome! Unless I'm retarted and its a TMNT!
    It is an EOD bomb suit, I did on the EOD unit commander here.

sightunseen:
    I like the zombie lady (the first one). Weren't you working on an Alice in Wonderland themed one? Any pics of those?

I don't because the chick is really flaky. It is an entire sleeve for FREE that was supposed to have been done in time for me to enter it at the Tattoo Voodoo convention (October). We still aren't even halfway done with it because she never comes in, and when she does, she sits for max of an hour and a half at a time. However, Kevin and I did a collaboration Alice in Wonderland backpiece on a guy, I'll see if I can pics up on the photobucket so I can post them here.
    Hays:

None of this is even the weird ****, except maybe the Mega Man. My favorite odd piece comes down to a tie between a rabid Ewok jumping on a fat panda in a Batman costume or the Energizer Bunny riding a purple elephant on roller skates while beating a KY drum with ****. Ah, the things you can talk people into getting tattooed on them................
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    man I want some new ink so bad
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Hays:

None of this is even the weird ****, except maybe the Mega Man. My favorite odd piece comes down to a tie between a rabid Ewok jumping on a fat panda in a Batman costume or the Energizer Bunny riding a purple elephant on roller skates while beating a KY drum with ****. Ah, the things you can talk people into getting tattooed on them................
    Pics or GTFO. That sounds HILARIOUS
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Here's that collabo backpiece Kevin and I did:

And here are the other two I mentioned previously:

Haven't put anything in here in a while, really haven't had any pics to update my website with either. It seems like all the pieces I am doing right now are large-scale projects. I currently have 5 sleeves all in-progress and a few other large, multiple sitting pieces. That is a good thing and all, and it's going to be awesome to get to drop like 4 or 5 sleeves in my portfolio, one right after another, but it just feels like my port is stagnating right now. Anyways, I probably won't post this to my website, but I figured some of the other military cats on here might get a kick out of it, just did it today:

Terrible pic, but like I said, I hadn't really planned on posting it to my website or FB or anything, so I just snapped a quick one.

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That's cool Alien, you got some Air Assult ideas. Nothing serious, just something for your upper arm. Something you wouldn't mind sharing.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    The Mega Man Jesus one is great. I love the tone of the colors in your stuff, it looks really smooth.

P.S.- I've still got a few sticks left from you bombing me about 2 years ago. Man can I stretch a budget.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    HOLY CRAP!!!! DUDE!!! Haven't seen you on here in forever....
    Dude Love:
    The Mega Man Jesus one is great. I love the tone of the colors in your stuff, it looks really smooth.

P.S.- I've still got a few sticks left from you bombing me about 2 years ago. Man can I stretch a budget.
    Wow, right on Dude....that's awesome that you still have some of those cigars. How's everything been going man, haven't seen you on since I've been back.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    whew, I am glad you didn't show any junk or butt shots!!! lol, on topic... I like the iron man and the lady with the axe, very cool. I always wanted to get a few little birds from peanuts (you know woodstock and his beagle scouts).
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Haven't put anything in here in a while, really haven't had any pics to update my website with either. It seems like all the pieces I am doing right now are large-scale projects. I currently have 5 sleeves all in-progress and a few other large, multiple sitting pieces. That is a good thing and all, and it's going to be awesome to get to drop like 4 or 5 sleeves in my portfolio, one right after another, but it just feels like my port is stagnating right now. Anyways, I probably won't post this to my website, but I figured some of the other military cats on here might get a kick out of it, just did it today:

Terrible pic, but like I said, I hadn't really planned on posting it to my website or FB or anything, so I just snapped a quick one.

That's the new combat badge right? I still like the CIB I have more, the knife looks a bit funky. Though the tat is cool.
    phobicsquirrel:
    That's the new combat badge right? I still like the CIB I have more, the knife looks a bit funky. Though the tat is cool.
    Combat Action Badge (CAB) They still have the CIB and EIB, the CAB is for non-infantry personnel who have been in direct combat.

phobicsquirrel:
    whew, I am glad you didn't show any junk or butt shots!!! lol, on topic... I like the iron man and the lady with the axe, very cool. I always wanted to get a few little birds from peanuts (you know woodstock and his beagle scouts).

I actually do have a couple of pieces done on lady-junk, but the pics themselves are blacked out over any actual no-no images. Not sure which dude you're referring to as Iron Man, gotta be either the EOD bombsuit guy or Mega Man Jesus. Either way, thanks, lol. You could do some cool stuff with a Woodstock tattoo, you should go get that man. Everyone should go get more ink.
    RCY Cigars:
    That's cool Alien, you got some Air Assult ideas. Nothing serious, just something for your upper arm. Something you wouldn't mind sharing.
    Well, you could go with a UH-60 on the top of your arm, with some repel lines rolling down. At about the elbow area, you could then have a bunch of soldiers in maroon berets kicking the **** out of a bunch of soldiers in PC's and rope harnesses, like they had just landed from repelling. I think that would be an awesome air assualt sleeve!
    alienmisprint:
    Dude Love:

Wow, right on Dude....that's awesome that you still have some of those cigars. How's everything been going man, haven't seen you on since I've been back.

Lifes been absolutely crazy for a while. Between school and work I'm lucky to have time to post on here, and I've had a lot of dental work done recently so I haven't been able to take advantage of the good weather just yet.

I've got an Oliva V figurado that I bought back in April 2009 that I said I would smoke when I finally got a steady job, and I got hired on at Toys 'R Us last October and haven't had the chance to smoke it yet. Another week when my mouth is all healed up and I think I'll break in the summer right.

How's Lousiana? Can't say I'd pick leaving Hawaii for it...
    Dude Love:
    alienmisprint:
    Dude Love:

Lifes been absolutely crazy for a while. Between school and work I'm lucky to have time to post on here, and I've had a lot of dental work done recently so I haven't been able to take advantage of the good weather just yet.

I've got an Oliva V figurado that I bought back in April 2009 that I said I would smoke when I finally got a steady job, and I got hired on at Toys 'R Us last October and haven't had the chance to smoke it yet. Another week when my mouth is all healed up and I think I'll break in the summer right.

How's Lousiana? Can't say I'd pick leaving Hawaii for it...
    I feel ya. I was AWOL for the forums for the better part of 2010, *** has settled down around here a bit now too. Just in time for the next baby to come and throw everything back into chaos, lol. Congrats on the job man, that must be awesome. One of the best things about having a kid is that I don't get nearly as many weird looks when I go to Toys'R'Us now. How do you like working there?

Even though I'm not the hugest Oliva V fan, I will admit they age extremely well. Enjoy that one man, its gonna be awesome. Louisiana ain't bad, but its no Hawaii. However, the food is much better and everything is much cheaper. And you don't have to deal with f*cking tourists everywhere you go, lol.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, you could go with a UH-60 on the top of your arm, with some repel lines rolling down. At about the elbow area, you could then have a bunch of soldiers in maroon berets kicking the **** out of a bunch of soldiers in PC's and rope harnesses, like they had just landed from repelling. I think that would be an awesome air assualt sleeve!

Man, I haven't thought about a sleeve but that sounds cool. I have a couple already. Would have to see how to incorporate that. Thanks Alien....
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:

Man, I haven't thought about a sleeve but that sounds cool. I have a couple already. Would have to see how to incorporate that. Thanks Alien....
    I actually meant that to be a poke in ribs, notice the maroon berets kicking the *** out of the air assault guys? All in good fun, from a lawn dart (this guy) to a dope-on-a-rope.
    alienmisprint:
    [I feel ya. I was AWOL for the forums for the better part of 2010, *** has settled down around here a bit now too. Just in time for the next baby to come and throw everything back into chaos, lol. Congrats on the job man, that must be awesome. One of the best things about having a kid is that I don't get nearly as many weird looks when I go to Toys'R'Us now. How do you like working there?

Even though I'm not the hugest Oliva V fan, I will admit they age extremely well. Enjoy that one man, its gonna be awesome. Louisiana ain't bad, but its no Hawaii. However, the food is much better and everything is much cheaper. And you don't have to deal with f*cking tourists everywhere you go, lol.

It's alright. I'm used to doing mostly physical labor, landscaping and farm work so retail is definitely a change of pace, but it works for me until I graduate in July.

I hear ya on everything in HI being expensive. I visited a few years back because I was thinking about going to college there, but found out pretty quickly it was out of my price range.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    You're the man Tony! I can't wait to get my next piece done, too bad you're not closer! I wanna get a memorial piece done on my right rib cage.
    Ribs hurt.