Home Non Cigar Related

ProClip Vehicle Mount & TomTom Navigation Dock Unboxing Video

image As a cigar smoker I often needs my hands free! Of course this kind of thing *I suppose* could be used for such things as in car calling, navigation, etc. too! This is an unboxing of a custom vehicle mount for a 2005 MINI Copper S, and the exclusive TomTom docking unit for the ProClip System. Both will be mounted in to my car, that video will follow at a later time. This system offers the conveninece of non-permanent yet very stable installtion in to any vehicle. Mounts are avilable for consols, vents, dash boards, etc. and device mounts are available in multiple configurations for just about anything you can think of. http://cigarobsession.com/accessory-reviews/proclip-vehicle-mount-tomtom-navigation-dock-unboxing/

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hey Kaelaria, so long as you're in the non-cigar reviewing mood, any chance you could review some cigar holders for a golf cart? With the season almost upon us, I'd like to find something decent so I don't always have to set my cigar down on the grass
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I actually have a couple companies supposedly sending me things like that although they must be on the slow-boat from China. I review anything related to cigars :)
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I saw a unit on a vid at Aficionado. It was simply a long stick that you stick in the ground with a short channel holder at top. Keep it next to you clubs.