Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RCY Cigars is an aggressive Noob!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
He got on the forums and we got to talking back and forth a little before he started posting. He asked about some cigars I was looking for and we kind of talked about trading but never worked it out. Just some nice cigar talk back and forth. Tried to help him figure out the boards and our games and fun stuff so he can get involved. Next thing I know the brother surprised be and bombed me with an amazing selection of cigars and a German Beer glass. I am totally blown away and really grateful. Welcome to the forums buddy and thank you very much.

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Shitballs. Nice $100 bomb there
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Wow. That's one hell of a nice bomb. What a fine BOTL!!
  • Options
    Cryyyyiiiiikkkkeeee!!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Holy Crap
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Did the same to me, we've been talking off the boards, he's the real deal, a legit BOTL and stand-up gentleman!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    image Nice Bomb
  • Options
    SigCigSigCig Posts: 37
    Whoa daddy, very nice!!!!!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Holy frak... that's a crazy bomb! Major props to the new guy!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    He's the one who sent me the bomb that required EOD assistance the other day!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    'Matter of fact I'm smoking his AVO donation right now.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Shiver me timbers!!! My wife would explode if I bought all that for myself, not to mention a bomb.
  • Options
    Still trying to finish off a cold. I am ready to smoke all of these.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Shiver me timbers!!! My wife would explode if I bought all that for myself, not to mention a bomb.

Bigharpoon, trust me when I say this. It's been four months in and my wife thinks I'm crazy. Good thing is, I'm deployed to Germany for a year and she's letting me get by, lol.

@jsnake, take your time recovering. Those smokes aren't going anywhere my friend...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    bigharpoon:

Bigharpoon, trust me when I say this. It's been four months in and my wife thinks I'm crazy. Good thing is, I'm deployed to Germany for a year and she's letting me get by, lol.

@jsnake, take your time recovering. Those smokes aren't going anywhere my friend...
    They all are resting nicely in my humidor just waiting for me.