RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padron 2000 maduro...thanks JJ
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Celebrating a couple of A's on my finals with a JDN Celebracions photo photo8_zps66a7e915.jpg
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    I fired up and enjoyed an LGC series R this morning with my coffee. It's supposed to be close to 70 this weekend and that means time to catch up on some "serious" yard work cough cough!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    smoked a brazilia pirahna, after not having one for like a yr. smoked like a dream oohhweeee
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    photo IMG_20131219_114841_zpsh3plnlfe.jpg
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sasquatch:
    I fired up and enjoyed an LGC series R this morning with my coffee. It's supposed to be close to 70 this weekend and that means time to catch up on some "serious" yard work cough cough!
    You getting ready to do some fertilizing big fella??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a AJ fernandez overrun Churchill, it's a Connecticut shade, not bad for a bundle cigar in the morning
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Black Ops given as a gift from my plant foreman. Hard to believe its a Gurhka! Perfect burn! Very enjoyable!

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Victor Sinclair Bohemian Red Corojo figurado short.
    Nutty comes to mind on this one, roasted chestnuts with an aroma of searing peanuts.
    Just a hint of pepper on the finish rounded off a good smoke.
    For those who haven't tried this one, I highly recommend it.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Reached in the humidor today for a cigar I wouldn't mind having to toss since I had a lot of errands to run and would be letting it go out and re-lighting often. So, I pulled a Reposado '96. Never had one before, Don't remember how I got it, and know I didn't buy it myself, but it was old enough to seriously yellow the cello. This thing was really nice for a three dollar cigar. Better than several I have paid double for. Even after the abuse of numerous re-lights this cigar was an unbelievable performer. Nutty, creamy, coffee, and very "mellow" throughout. Not a hint of harshness. Thumbs up for this low cost sleeper.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Reached in the humidor today for a cigar I wouldn't mind having to toss since I had a lot of errands to run and would be letting it go out and re-lighting often. So, I pulled a Reposado '96. Never had one before, Don't remember how I got it, and know I didn't buy it myself, but it was old enough to seriously yellow the cello. This thing was really nice for a three dollar cigar. Better than several I have paid double for. Even after the abuse of numerous re-lights this cigar was an unbelievable performer. Nutty, creamy, coffee, and very "mellow" throughout. Not a hint of harshness. Thumbs up for this low cost sleeper.
    conny, maddy, or habano?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    kaspera79:
    conny, maddy, or habano?
    This one was a Connecticut... Which, also, is unusual for me. Usually not a Connie fan as I find most a little too mild.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    ddubridge:
    kaspera79:
    conny, maddy, or habano?
    This one was a Connecticut... Which, also, is unusual for me. Usually not a Connie fan as I find most a little too mild.
    The first one I had was amazing. Last one I had was good but kinda one dimensional.
  • Options
    Coffee and Conny
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Coffee and Conny
    and you left out crotch!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    Coffee and Conny
    and you left out crotch!
    wow just wow.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    Coffee and Conny
    and you left out crotch!
    wow just wow.
    I mean Drew is the one posting the pic..i just make comments! LOL
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing quite like waking up then getting a double pulled espresso and enjoying a padron 1964 corona with a good friend
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    Coffee and Conny
    and you left out crotch!
    wow just wow.
    I'll try and get less croch in the pics from now on. Just trying to show you guys what the wife was smokin this morning.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    Coffee and Conny
    and you left out crotch!
    wow just wow.
    I'll try and get less croch in the pics from now on. Just trying to show you guys what the wife was smokin this morning.
    Thank god she doesn't read this otherwise she would comment along the lines of "Hunny I would have but I couldn't find the tweezers and pepper this morning so that idea failed..." ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    Coffee and Conny and some Crotch for the wife
    and you left out crotch!
    wow just wow.
    I'll try and get less crotch in the pics from now on. Just trying to show you guys what the wife was smokin this morning.
    Please dont tell us what you and Amanda do in the morning. Thats NASTY!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    and you left out crotch!
    wow just wow.
    I'll try and get less crotch in the pics from now on. Just trying to show you guys what the wife was smokin this morning.
    Wow. Just.Wow. To repeat. This whole convo is worth some laughs. But. Wow.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    twistedstem:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    and you left out crotch!
    wow just wow.
    Nice try but you quoted to wrong post BIG man :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."