Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    PSD #4! Great!image
    Dang man you are on a freaking roll!!! Haven't seen anything less than a stellar choice yet lately!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman Jim sent me a few in a trade, and spoiled me, then hooked me up with a good source! My credit card company thanks him!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @miller65rod, tasty stickimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Thanks @miller65rod, tasty stickimage
    Glad u liked it. Very underrated stick. They get even better with some rest/aging. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Guitarded said:
    The Flores from @peter4jc and a little Quai Dorsay to start the day.

Little?!?  Another fine example of forum math!
    It's a camera trick, just like the pics of the fish he catches.  B)
    Lol Brad's camera doesn't add 10lbs, in his case it adds 6" hahahahaha

Brett
    Can I borrow that camera :wink:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    peter4jc said:
    Guitarded said:

Brett
    That's why I can't use it to take pictures of certain things, they just wouldn't fit in the frame of the camera.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Wylaff said:
    peter4jc said:
    Guitarded said:

Brett
    That's why I can't use it to take pictures of certain things, they just wouldn't fit in the frame of the camera.
    Yeah, it doesn't have a powerful enough zoom feature HAHAHAHA :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caldwell Sevillana corona
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Panacea Azul Cameroon robusto, good morning smoke, Burundi in the three-blind-mice mug to keep it company. 
    movin' on--Cain F Habano
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy is ALWAYS smoking great cigars! I don't think I would choose that little bomb for my first of the day though. Enjoy Robert!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Regius Seleccion Orchant 2015 robusto 
    2012 Alec Bradley Fine and Rare from @smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    Thank you Ro, excellent so far.image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A rare morning cigar while I am waiting for furniture to be delivered to my new house.  No Internet yet so I can't work.  

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    a little El Rey del Mundo Reynita before the shop opens.
  • eklektos44eklektos44 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Padron 2000 with an expresso.
    "Many a true word hath been spoken in jest"
                                                                  King Lear
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank You @Albinfk. New World and Sumatran dark roast for breakfast.image
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Turkey for breakfastimage
    -- Winston Churchill

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Guitarded makes his coffee so strong it won't even spill out of an upside down cup!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    La Palina Classic lancero
    @silvermouse, great cigar and perfect vitola, have never had a stick that hasn't just truly amazed me by La Palina, they are definitely in my top 5 if not top 3 companies. Hope you got as much out of it as I do :)

Brett
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    On my way to the shop with a "Nicaraguan 90+ rated seconds" cigar in one hand and a cup of Peter's excellent cup Flores Bjawa Ngura organic coffee in the other. Looks to be a good day.
    Those Nic 90+ 2nds are decent sticks.

@tabako Take a chance on the Upmann Vintage Cameroons... you'll be glad you did.
    Great idea! I am headed to my fav b&m to pick up my birthday 25% off. Figured on dropping $60 (gotta have a limit I'm told) Think I can get an Opus X, DC Julius Caesar And an Upmann VC for that? Hope so! It's gonna be a great day!
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered some LA Palin Black Label. Never tried but looking forward to them. I also heard the LP El Diario KB (Kill Bill) are a great short smoke. Ever tried them?
    tabako said:
    Just ordered some LA Palin Black Label. Never tried but looking forward to them. I also heard the LP El Diario KB (Kill Bill) are a great short smoke. Ever tried them?
    Yes, the El Diario KB and KBII are absolutely brilliant, plus they are smaller vitolas that I really really dig. They are quite the powerful little things but superbly made and very easy full flavored and well balanced. I haven't tried the black label yet but everyone that I talk to who has had them says they are very good and full bodied ;)

I think you will really enjoy them, have fun and long ashes!

Brett
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    Yes, the El Diario KB and KBII are absolutely brilliant, plus they are smaller vitolas that I really really dig. They are quite the powerful little things but superbly made and very easy full flavored and well balanced. I haven't tried the black label yet but everyone that I talk to who has had them says they are very good and full bodied ;)

I think you will really enjoy them, have fun and long ashes!

Brett
    plus 100
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."