Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    The Last Tsar! Nice!image
    What'd you think? And damn, for a morning cigar? Ballsy.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started at 3am! This was # 3 of the day for me! First was a Griffins! I liked this one a little better than The King is Dead I had yesterday! 
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    I started at 3am! This was # 3 of the day for me! First was a Griffins! I liked this one a little better than The King is Dead I had yesterday! 
    Good lord. I like the king is dead a lot. Kind of a different smoke. I really liked the tzars
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green Hornet buzzing around image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorites 
    Perdomo Habano Connecticut
    Barrel aged.  OMG YUM

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    MF Garcia & Garcia! Picked up at a local b & m. Doesn't live up to the hype! Or $! Burn was uneven and kept wanting to go out! Flavor was good, but construction left a lot to be desired! Maybe just a bad stick, but at that price? I guess you don't always get what you pay for! Wouldn't spend the money again! Ever! imageimageimage
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    MF Garcia & Garcia! Picked up at a local b & m. Doesn't live up to the hype! Or $! Burn was uneven and kept wanting to go out! Flavor was good, but construction left a lot to be desired! Maybe just a bad stick, but at that price? I guess you don't always get what you pay for! Wouldn't spend the money again! Ever! 
    Well that Sux. How long did it rest before you smoked it?
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

cbuck said:
    MF Garcia & Garcia! Picked up at a local b & m. Doesn't live up to the hype! Or $! Burn was uneven and kept wanting to go out! Flavor was good, but construction left a lot to be desired! Maybe just a bad stick, but at that price? I guess you don't always get what you pay for! Wouldn't spend the money again! Ever! imageimageimage
    Looks like it started to tunnel on you....

I left it in my humi for about a week. Took it out this morning about an hour before. I smoke stuff from this b and m immediately all the time. The box was half full, so I assume they had it for a while too. I won't be trying it again! On the other hand this La Antiguadad is awesome!image
    cbuck said:
    I left it in my humi for about a week. Took it out this morning about an hour before. I smoke stuff from this b and m immediately all the time. The box was half full, so I assume they had it for a while too. I won't be trying it again! On the other hand this La Antiguadad is awesome!image
    It's too early for 1 here, the sun isn't up but it's starting to get orange in the east, but I saw our local smoke shop had some of those, I'll try one later

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Nah, it never split! Ghurkas split!
    Trying out a Macanudo 1968

Bad burn, uneven and burning thru the side
    The wrapper isn't sealed well, I should have looked closer before I bought it, The Taste is fantastic, but the overall construction of this particular cigar was not very good

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Jeff, always stinky when something interferes with enjoying a simple pleasure and luxury like a cigar. Personally if a cigar is intruding only relax time I pitch it and light up another one. Cigars themselves should never be work or a hassle, so if they are pitch it and grab another as there are always more smokes but rarely more free time.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Sorry to hear that Jeff, always stinky when something interferes with enjoying a simple pleasure and luxury like a cigar. Personally if a cigar is intruding only relax time I pitch it and light up another one. Cigars themselves should never be work or a hassle, so if they are pitch it and grab another as there are always more smokes but rarely more free time.

Brett
    Well I noticed the wrapper wasn't fully sealed and it was hard as a rock.... I should try to notice these things before I purchase it, lol, but the taste was fantastic so I will try another one

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    GREAT cigar, I love those MB3's they are such a complex and well balanced smoke! Enjoy Jay and hope Tara and the family are still doing well :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Upmann Vintage Cameroon Churchill
    edit: this one is pairing particularly well with Columbian coffee
    Montecristo white series 

Old school Camacho that Brad semt me. Love it, thanks Brad. @avengethis image
    -- Winston Churchill

Those little old camacho's are awesome, loved the one Brad sent me.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon