Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panacea Azul Cameroon toro
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Robusto.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning Edward and all! Torano Reserva Selecta! Nice!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.  I bought a 5 pack of these all-out kings a month or 2 ago, And I didn't care for the 1st one I smoked. I was thinking maybe I just didn't care for fire cured tobacco.  Gonna try it again to see if I changed my mind.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Good morning everyone.  I bought a 5 pack of these all-out kings a month or 2 ago, And I didn't care for the 1st one I smoked. I was thinking maybe I just didn't care for fire cured tobacco.  Gonna try it again to see if I changed my mind.

I have been hesitant on those. Let us know what you think Jeff.
    edited August 2017
    @deadman
    It's ok, but kinda harsh, that must be the fire cure.....ill send my last few to you, so you can kick the tires.
    I like it better than I did last time but it's still not all that great.  The burn is a little wonky, and the harshness is kinda going away.  But I won't buy anymore of them.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadman
    It's ok, but kinda harsh, that must be the fire cure.....ill send my last few to you, so you can kick the tires.
    I like it better than I did last time but it's still not all that great.  The burn is a little wonky, and the harshness is kinda going away.  But I won't buy anymore of them.

Thanks, I see if I can find something you haven't tried yet when I get home.  :D
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano Reserva Selecta! Nice!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

From Hot Rod. Dated 08/14. Thank you Rodney
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Just WTF man?  I wonder why I go thru so many keyboards?   :D

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

From Hot Rod. Dated 08/14. Thank you Rodney

? was it still any good? I am always curious as too how well NC's age. Many argue they don't but I strongly disagree. 

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way to smoke Alec Bradley is with age. Not good fresh imo. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

A little Jackle while getting caught up on Sons of Anarchy. The first I had wasn't great, but these get much better with age.
    Post edited by Wylaff on
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carrillo Cabinet corona gorda. Had 5" of rain overnight, flooded basement, sump pump working overtime, parking lot a mess--wood chips float and head downhill.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone. Unbanded cigar from a mystery sampler Cigar Federation had on sale last Christmas. Not bad

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

edited August 2017
    5 Vegas Gold Robusto  
    5 Vegas Gold Robusto with a cup of Sumatra.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone. Jeff @Sketch6995 sent me this one. Very good cigar!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln