Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone! Nub Cameroon! Nice!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FyR Magicos, decent inexpensive morning smoke.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Jeff and Edward, enjoy your morning smokes and hope y’all have a good day :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning CCOM nation and @silvermouse. I’m also enjoying an inexpensive FyR stick that I find quite good. 

• Options
    cbuck said:
    Morning Jeff and Edward, enjoy your morning smokes and hope y’all have a good day :)
    What am I, chopped liver? I see how it is! Just for that, I’m gonna smoke another one from @Bigshizza Tattoo 10 Miami! Nice! Thanks Jim! Good morning Brett!
    Hey C-Man! You’re smoking a great one this morning and hope you enjoy it! And it’s not my fault not saying hi yet, you hadn’t posted before I said morning to the other goofballs :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Check again! I had 2 done before they posted! 
  • Options
    Lol guess I’m just blind drunk then lol... figured with my Irish side I’d miss something this early :blush:
  • Options
    I’ve got a bit of the Irish in me also, so all is forgiven! Reynolds, Keegan, and Murphy!
  • Options
    Nice Paco, only ever had one or two of those before but they were fantastic, enjoy brother!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Paco, only ever had one or two of those before but they were fantastic, enjoy brother!
    This is my second one and yes they fantastic. I don’t think think you can go wrong with anything Warped. I just ordered some Futuro. Can’t wait to try them out.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a 5 Vegas Gold Nugget.
    Usually that would have been fine until the afternoon.
    But I am going to light up a 5 Vegas Gold Toro.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all. Shop opens this morning for the holiday season. Celebrating with an "ammo box" La Finca, lol. Getting too old for this insanity.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone 
    Obsidian from @Wylaff very tasty thanks bro.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Morning Jeff and Charlie and Edward! Nice choices this morning and hope it’s a good one ;)
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone 

That guy's got about a year on it. They are great cheap smokes for a bit of aging.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Good morning everyone 

That guy's got about a year on it. They are great cheap smokes for a bit of aging.
    I can see a box of them in my future......as soon as I have more room.  Got a box of Mr Sam yesterday and I don't think that one will fit either.  Lol
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    @Sketch6995 I’ve got 4 boxes sitting next to my cooler waiting for there turn! And 2 more coming in soon! 
  • Options
    @Bigshizza Not sure what this is, but it’s good! Thanks Jim! Maybe you can enlighten me?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    @Bigshizza Not sure what this is, but it’s good! Thanks Jim! Maybe you can enlighten me?
    Blessed leaf offering? I got it awhile ago...
  • Options
    Thanks! Pretty good!
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    cbuck said:
    Blessed leaf offering? I got it awhile ago...
    That is the Bee's Knees. It is Ezra Zion, but not Blessed Leaf.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone. Found this one sitting patiently at the bottom of the humidor. Not sure who sent this to me but it’s pretty good lots of smoke and a good draw 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln