Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah ^, no cell/smart phone. Evil things, degrade memory capacity, cause a rise in teen suicide. Suck expendable income out of the populace's wallets.
    Buddy I got news for ya, your not a teen and neither am I. As for sucking income I think cigars and beer do that more than a phone... At least for me.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. As soon as the swelling of my head goes down I’ll be able to say thanks for the kind words, everyone. 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Toro
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995 glad you enjoyed it. My pleasure.  :)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having this beauty and catching up on The Punisher. Not a big Perdomo fan but they knocked the ball out of the park with this one. 
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone! Alec Bradley Post Embargo, whatever that means! It’s ok!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LP # 9! Nice!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Nugget
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finishing last night's BLTC Last Rites, a mug of PNG Sigri peaberry city roast on the way to work.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone.  Thanks @peter4jc
    Love these smokes.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are tasty, enjoy bro.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warped La Colmena Black Honey.

My buddy handed me one of those last weekend as we sipped a cold one by his pool.  Very nice, full of flavor cigar. Hope you enjoyed as much as I did
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    La Caya Cameroon Churchill
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those as well as the Don Carlos lines are great, same with the Hemmingway’s. Enjoy Charlie!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    La Caya Cameroon Churchill, decent morning smoke, very inexpensive @ $70/box of 24, burns even, gets a tad bitter at the half-way point. If CAS hadn't overcome me some time ago I'd pick up another box of them.
    "The Cuban-seed Dominican Piloto and Nicaraguan Habano long-fillers from the 2005 - 2006 harvest are blended and wrapped in a Criollo 98 tobacco binder. It's all enveloped in an exquisite African Cameroon wrapper from the 2002 harvest."