Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is for you Ricky @Rhamlin
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is for you Ricky @Rhamlin
    Looks like a great spot for a smoke!
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ Gary, I used to smoke those often about 10 years ago and I thought they were quite good. Interesting to know that they are still decent. As a note, I never had one explode on me. 
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^Doh!!  :#
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was that face because you smoked it “correctly” and it exploded?
  • Options
    Was that face because you smoked it “correctly” and it exploded?
    I may have gotten close, but it was a case of "Smokus Interuptus" when the neighbor came over and stands upwind trying to talk to me.. ruined my concentration. 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    ^^^ Gary, I used to smoke those often about 10 years ago and I thought they were quite good. Interesting to know that they are still decent. As a note, I never had one explode on me. 
    You're doing it wrong if they don't explode.  ;-)
    I had a couple that didn't.  They were good.  

I had more that did, and didn't do anything different, at all.  

If anyone ever figures out this mystery, please let us know, because the one's that didn't were really good.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their the Russian Roulette of cigars.......You'll never know when they'll go bang. 
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After my phone crashed and erased most of my info,  I don't know who sent this.  I'm thinking this looks like the work of @WaterNerd
    Thank you! Very nice indeed

Sorry Gary this one wasn't from me. Looks really good. How was it?
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After my phone crashed and erased most of my info,  I don't know who sent this.  I'm thinking this looks like the work of @WaterNerd

I had the same thing happen with my tablet.  Had a picture and from who/when i received it.  Turned it on one day after work and absolutely nothing happened.
    Had a few people look at it attempting to salvage at least the pictures and some files but no joy. It went with us to the South East shoot and putting it up against a log several rounds of .223 shot at 300 yards turned it into pieces.  Then from up close a mix of 9mm and .40sw turned the small pieces into tiny pieces, returning it to the elements.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    ^^^ Well then,  thank you for being you  ;)  @WaterNerd I've got a nice cup of Charleston Roasters coffee and I'm halfway through both.  Pretty damn good!
  • Options
    @Diver43 :D:D. That's awesome! The ultimate I.T. assistance. 

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:

I had the same thing happen with my tablet.  Had a picture and from who/when i received it.  Turned it on one day after work and absolutely nothing happened.
    Had a few people look at it attempting to salvage at least the pictures and some files but no joy. It went with us to the South East shoot and putting it up against a log several rounds of .223 shot at 300 yards turned it into pieces.  Then from up close a mix of 9mm and .40sw turned the small pieces into tiny pieces, returning it to the elements.
    Nice. I'm going to do the same with my old desktop and a tv one of these days.

You guys need to install Dropbox. You can back up your pics and access them from every device you have. Save specific pics or change the settings and it will automatically back up every picture you take.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying some of the news letter @genareddog sent me

@genareddog nachos please kind sir

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Nugget

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Espinal Grata from @peter4jc, new to me and a good smoke paired with some homeroast Peru coffee.