Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Willy_MN Here's to your daughter feeling better. And, whenever I am feeling kinda sick but not quite sick, I gulp down a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a bit of water to dilute it a bit so it isn't as harsh.

I don't know this morning. I've just seen the email about Ave Maria and I have some lovely Argentum's waiting to be smoked, but I'm also hankering for the Umbagog again and then there's the ever-present urge to take out a Henry Clay LE because those are crack to me for some reason. More whiskey, I say. It will come to me soon enough.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel vintage 1990
    I know there’s a lack of love here for the RP’s, but I really dig the two Vintage 90s I’ve had. Enjoy, Carson!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a healthy supply of RP, and one secret I can share is the 1990 seconds from C.com are even better than the banded release (also cheaper)...in my honest opinion. Just FYI. :)
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    @Willy_MN Here's to your daughter feeling better. And, whenever I am feeling kinda sick but not quite sick, I gulp down a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a bit of water to dilute it a bit so it isn't as harsh.

I don't know this morning. I've just seen the email about Ave Maria and I have some lovely Argentum's waiting to be smoked, but I'm also hankering for the Umbagog again and then there's the ever-present urge to take out a Henry Clay LE because those are crack to me for some reason. More whiskey, I say. It will come to me soon enough.
    @BKDog   Thanks for the kind words. I was just thinking the other day that we’ve been lucky with illness so far this winter. 😀   I can’t not recommend the Umbagog for you!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Morning all
    from @Rhamlin back in 2017

That reminds me I’ve got to get another box. Down to a fiver from that box. 
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    No time for pics. Cabaguan! Nice!
    not the compressor again I hope.