Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Edward
    Nice smoke from @genareddog

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    its a very good connie but sadly my last one. They are from a shop in Germany and made by Romacraft. I don't think you can find them anymore. 

Still Available if you want them

https://www.cigarworld.de/zigarren/nicaragua/casa-de-torres-limited-edition-90013742

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    the 2018 is the only one made by romacraft... just fyi
    Alos, you can order Wunderlust from that website if anyone wanted to know where to get them. There is also 3 neanderthal vitolas that were only released in Germany that are sold there too. Thats it, thats all I got. Carry on.  
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Nick! Remedios 92? Never heard of it! It’s ok! A little funky on the burn, but these were found in my garage at work, which gets to 110 in the summer and 45 in the winter. Date on the box said 2010! Probably a gift from a salesman that got misplaced!
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    That was a really great smoke! In my opinion, they should just ditch the tapered foot. This thing really got great after it opened up.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Bryson. That cello is pretty dark
    Good morning gentleman! Still dark here. First time I've had one of these.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    La Finca! Nice! Not bad for sitting in my garage for at least 5 or 6 years with no humidification! Temps between 110 and 45 degrees! Maybe we stress over our humidors too much?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to have to dig out a La Finca from its ammo box where it has been sitting for 5 years and see if I like it better.
    I'm going to have to dig out a La Finca from its ammo box where it has been sitting for 5 years and see if I like it better.
    It wasn’t great, but I enjoyed it! It was “nice”!
    Hello everyone.