Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Hope you liked it Brett

Enjoying it quite a bit. The second half is mellowing out and becoming creamy and rich which I really like. Thank you again ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    How’s the new Viaje? I dig the packaging on it. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Not bad. Very strong at first light. Smoothed out by end of the 1st third. They would better with some age, 6-12 months. Tastes like there’s some Indonesian tobacco in there. Has that hay and barnyard profile. Full strength  on this one. I liked the Omakase more.
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Not bad. Very strong at first light. Smoothed out by end of the 1st third. They would better with some age, 6-12 months. Tastes like there’s some Indonesian tobacco in there. Has that hay and barnyard profile. Full strength  on this one. I liked the Omakase more.
    Very cool thanks. Sounds like age will do it well, but I’ve found that’s true for most blends lately. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, with the demand for premium cigars going up you see less aging with companies or higher prices for cigars with well aged tobaccos 
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it, Brett. I got my first LP Nic Osc from Patrick, loved them ever since.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.