Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Morning Edward 

Great smoke right there!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marsh Wheeling deluxe stogie
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ how is that one?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ^^^ how is that one?
    My rating is 'not terrible' for a cheap, quick smoke. Tastes like tobacco and has a genuine broadleaf wrapper. Chopped tobacco bound with homogenized sheet, mild to medium, burns well, has some rustic charm. A plus is that it isn't sweetened. I think Mr. Buck would rate it as 'not nice'.
  • Options
    La Palina Red toro. Strong ammonia smell off of this one, been in storage for 2 years. Guess I need to punch some holes in the plastic bag, Yak method.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina Red toro. Strong ammonia smell off of this one, been in storage for 2 years. Guess I need to punch some holes in the plastic bag, Yak method.

Sounds like a secondary fermentation cycle, check after another month or so if you didn't light it up.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    I let it air for an hour and purged it a couple of times and it was good, in fact much improved from my memory of smoking one ROTT.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Secondary fermentation is good, as long as you don't smoke in the sick period.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Edward & Chris 
    @Yakster I’m definitely on PST

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Warped 1988 while setting out some rat traps, living near the marsh we get an influx of marsh rats every year. And they eat my tomatoes!!!