• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:

Good morning all
    Those are excellent!
    They sure are. Best connie I’ve had
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macanudo Hyde park.  First Mac with a tight draw and cracking at the foot.  Curious.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:

How was it? Have been hearing good things
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    BKDog said:

How was it? Have been hearing good things

Much of it reminds me of the AB Nico Puro, which I love. This cigar has more rich spicy goodness, especially in the final third. I like Nico, peppery, spicy cigars so I'd say I would give it the highest praise.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all.
    Relic toro, pairs OK with a just OK dark roast coffee  :|
  • Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 298 admin
    Morning everyone.  Enjoying this villiger from @peter4jc while watching Hand Rolled on my front porch.  Life is good!
    Love, love, love that blend! So nice to see Villiger excel at premium handmades. 
    Have you tried La Vencedora?
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone.  Enjoying this villiger from @peter4jc while watching Hand Rolled on my front porch.  Life is good!
    Love, love, love that blend! So nice to see Villiger excel at premium handmades. 
    Have you tried La Vencedora?
    This was my first villiger, bit not my last  B)
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E. Hoil, good smoke but all rolled too tight, need to run a perfect reamer through them first, then just right draw.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheCigarChick said:  I think Caldwell wins for me in terms of a fav for band artwork. The portraits on these beauties are beautifully haunting.
    I don't know, I always keep thinking "Tom Selleck." whenever I see that band.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning. Something called Lost & Found. Not sure but I think it’s from Room 101. 

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning. Something called Lost & Found. Not sure but I think it’s from Room 101. 

There’s a brand called lost and found also. They do like Cfed and buy small batch runs that never made it to the public. Give them a hipster name sell them w/o a band.