Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box purchase from @peter4jc.  These are smoking so good right now.  Going to watch the browns beat the Titans, right @TNBigfoot68B)
    I am sure that your wonderful delicious Cigar was more enjoyable than the first half of the game @VegasFrank
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very early my friend!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    I ordered an EP Carrillo and got this instead.  Looks like it's same cigar, same price, same factory, just a different band.  So far, so good.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Good morning guys
  • Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Edward!!!  It was 35 years ago today that my wife and I got engaged!  The package I owe you is going out tomorrow!
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all.
    Celebrating 32 years of wedded bliss. Atlantic Cigar special edition 2016 toro, I think it is a modified Oliva V, nice.
    Congratulations Edward 
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Edward.  32 years is fantastic.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Charles!
    I am lucky to have found someone willing to put up with me.