Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a lot of rain ^ (and a lot of lawn mowing).

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@silvermouse said:

Hasn’t dried out enough to mow. Next week looks promising. The garden is loving it, potatoes have grown like crazy.

If I remember correctly, you used that system to grow potatoes last year; how did it turn out, decent harvest?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

@deadman said:

@silvermouse said:

Hasn’t dried out enough to mow. Next week looks promising. The garden is loving it, potatoes have grown like crazy.

If I remember correctly, you used that system to grow potatoes last year; how did it turn out, decent harvest?

My first year with it. I will let you know how it does turn out. It’s supposed to produce twice as many potatoes so I figured I would try at least. Only issue I have is the different seeds are growing at different rates. It’s hard to cover the new growth and not overwhelm the smaller plants.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    I want to be like Frank! ROTT? Check! Driving my car? Check! AJ non sucking blend, with Caldwell and Matt Booth? Check! The T! Excellent! @VegasFrank

You check all three boxes at once. Frank will be proud 🤣

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck, you'll have to cut back to only 5 cigars a day and smoke them ROTT to be like @VegasFrank. I'm sure you can do the later, not so sure about the former.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    cmarc567cmarc567 Posts: 2

I am aware these cigars are not cohiba sublime. The barcode comes back as a habano romeo y juliete which is much smaller cigar,can anybody tell me what's in the box or if even cuban

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Toenails, grass clippings and beaks. But only high quality beaks.

Don't look ↑