Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chili!

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterNerd said:
    Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday!

Good morning Allan thoughts on that stick. I’ve been looking at them for the last few weeks are they worth grabbing?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@WaterNerd said:
    Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday!

Good morning Allan thoughts on that stick. I’ve been looking at them for the last few weeks are they worth grabbing?

I would say yes to this one. Medium body/strength good burn and tons of smoke and flavor. Got this one from Anthony’s Cigar Emporium. They have a pretty good selection of Lost and Found

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    The cigar is awesome, the damn tourists deserve a WTF. Stay safe, Edward.

Starting off my week with this series JJ from my father. Really good smoke! I might like them better than the blues!

better than blues you say?

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@VegasFrank said:
    The cigar is awesome, the damn tourists deserve a WTF. Stay safe, Edward.

Starting off my week with this series JJ from my father. Really good smoke! I might like them better than the blues!

better than blues you say?

Better in some ways; milder, more approachable, more subtleties... more of a morning or first-in-sequence smoke than the Blue.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

What he ^ said

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Very interesting, I'll have to give them a shot

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Just got to figure out how to turn that stupid humidifier into a cutter