Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank watch a better game

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hush yourself, laddy

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Morning all.
    Partagas Mille Flores, ROTT from a box split with @ShawnOL including a few other great sticks 👍 😀. Thanks, Shawn!

Anytime, brother.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

An lol and a disagree...if I were JD I'd be mad

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    An lol and a disagree...if I were JD I'd be mad

I threw in a vote up for you as well. I have a couple 5rs of them I put in the cooler hoping they age well.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disagree with what? If someone want's to disagree with me thats fine and your right but at least be a damn man not a boy and tell me why?

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,105 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    Disagree with what? If someone want's to disagree with me thats fine and your right but at least be a damn man not a boy and tell me why?

Someone probably fat fingered the insightful tab

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Someone probably fat fingered the insightful tab

It's easy to do on a phone.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 @silvermouse @Yakster Yeah it probably was just human error, it’s all good now after I had a nice little citrus bomb to calm me down. I spent a lot of my time getting those slops right so the mower wouldn’t scalp it so it got me pretty damn mad when I came home yesterday and saw all the damage. I’ll stay hot for awhile over certain things, the yard getting destroyed is one of those things, the whole ordeal is hogwash but life can’t be perfect and if anyone says theirs is their lying.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.