Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Morning all. I think they super glued these bands on. It was fun trying to get them off on the interstate.

Hell of a morning smoke

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,943 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    2020 cigar aficionado cigar of the year? 🤔 🧐

I wouldn't have a problem with that ^^^ but they'll go with something like the EPC Pledge. They already get enough advertising from MF and need EPC to step it up a little.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm with you on that. I think it's going to be the pledge and that's a pretty good cigar. I don't see them putting another Cuban in the top five. Not much left except for non-advertisers like perdomo or hvc.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I'm with you on that. I think it's going to be the pledge and that's a pretty good cigar. I don't see them putting another Cuban in the top five. Not much left except for non-advertisers like perdomo or hvc.

They posted earlier that it is The Pledge is number 1

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Morning gentlemen. Smoking this behemoth. Thank you @JGruvey

Dang man! For a morning smoke? That one gives me the meat sweats. Love it but it kicks my butt haha. Hope you enjoyed!

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    That's a mouthful ^

That's what she said.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭✭

I admire your endurance, @ShawnOL. They're not terrible but a few months on this list ruined my appreciation for JR house 'gars.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

. #BackOfTheBand

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:

@VegasFrank said:

. #BackOfTheBand

Nope, kinda sounds like Frank is getting low again and needs some more sticks what do you think everyone shall I declare him the winner?

Acid and flavor bomb seems fitting 🤣.