Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are welcome Frank.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

From c_____a_____com. Does that count @Usaf06? 😆

That reminds me of this...
    https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/comment/1113071#Comment_1113071

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Smoking this mystery cigar. Not sure how I got it but must have come from some sampler. Looked like a morning cigar.

I guess this is buck and some change mild stick. Surprisingly, it's not bad. It's pretty creamy and has a good base flavor, similar to The Griffins but with much less of the honey nut cheerios flavor and a bit less creamy. Has zero bite or bitterness that some of the cheap hay flavor cigars can give off and no dryness either.

The burn has been great also. Long ashes and good draw. These are a bit too light for me but I'm definitely going to finish this one as I'm enjoying the flavor, the smoke is creamy enough, it goes great with my coffee and is tasty on the retrohale.

**Went south on the final third, got a bitter yuck flavor and I had to pitch it. The first two thirds were tasty though.

I tried these 5-6 years ago. Some where good others were not.