Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad you're enjoying it, @Cam_91, but I don't recognize it. I think it came from someone else, or my memory is Swiss cheese, you're guess.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@Yakster said:
    I'm glad you're enjoying it, @Cam_91, but I don't recognize it. I think it came from someone else, or my memory is Swiss cheese, you're guess.

Swiss cheese, my labels haven’t been wrong yet. Good smoke too, thanks again

I've received that smoke but not from Yakster.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

@Cam_91 said:

@Yakster said:

Swiss cheese, my labels haven’t been wrong yet. Good smoke too, thanks again

I've received that smoke but not from Yakster.

Alright interloper, if you can name who sent you theirs we can get to the bottom of this

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,633 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cole Beasley

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know who is really good at searching for things… names rhymes with bam!

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Wonderful smoke from @Rdp77 as I look for a stable NFL stream online for an out-of-market game. The smoke is great, my search skills suck. If anyone has a pro tip, I'm all ears...

Glad you’re enjoying it Frank! Hope you got your stream lined out