Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterNerd said:
    Good morning everyone and Happy Friday. Larry @genareddog sent this one to me. TYVM great cigar!

Enjoy buddy!

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Happy weekend guys. Smoking this momento Mori from @Cam_91. Thank you, Cameron. You're a gentleman!

How was it?? My buddy and I raved big time about the intergalactic, neither of us expected it to be that good. Excited for this Mori

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

It was super good. No rest needed as far as I'm concerned. It was also pretty damn strong to be honest with you. Thanks again @Cam_91 for sharing.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@VegasFrank said:
    Happy weekend guys. Smoking this momento Mori from @Cam_91. Thank you, Cameron. You're a gentleman!

Box worthy?