Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Glad you liked it Edward.

Time to clean the old Blackstone.

Don't do that. You'll remove all the flavor.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@VegasFrank said:

Lol I just got all the bacon grease and butter off of it and re seasoned. It was a good reason to sit out there and smoke

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

Hammer & Sickle Tradicion Serie Toro from @VegasFrank Thanks, Frank, I've bought a few boxes of H&S in the past, the boxes were made out of heavy glass or marble.

I hope you enjoy it Edward. They stopped making those boxes because it was so expensive to ship them.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@ShawnOL said:

@VegasFrank said:

Lol I just got all the bacon grease and butter off of it and re seasoned. It was a good reason to sit out there and smoke

Didn't you season it with some type oil? Seems like a waste of time.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

10w40 works good.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.