Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes @silvermouse we did. Thanks for asking! All we had to do is pull out the 2 plates that had the bad gasket! But they didn’t tell me that until a week later! Running now though!

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Those are excellent!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Those are excellent!

They taste even better once you trim your fingernails.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol that's the broken thumbnail...looks nasty AF I know....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@Yakster said:

@Hobbes86 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Those are excellent!

They taste even better once you trim your fingernails.

Here you go buddy this is the best I could do with that thing...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Limited or something?

@Jrflickster said:

@VegasFrank said:

Limited or something?

Super old. They still have kick and flavor though. I'll save you one for Milwaukee.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably around 2014-15