Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning all
    upper realm
    Anyone else notice the pinned noob welcoming thread no longer appears in the recent discussions section? I pretty much assume that all new post show up in this collection of threads. @TheCigarChick

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 320 admin

@silvermouse said:
    Morning all
    upper realm
    Anyone else notice the pinned noob welcoming thread no longer appears in the recent discussions section? I pretty much assume that all new post show up in this collection of threads. @TheCigarChick

Oh no... Now I've got to find the damn thing. LOL (What's creepy is I don't even know who could've unpinned it because the one other person with Admin access left the company a couple of weeks ago.)

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick said:

@silvermouse said:
    Morning all
    upper realm

Oh no... Now I've got to find the damn thing. LOL (What's creepy is I don't even know who could've unpinned it because the one other person with Admin access left the company a couple of weeks ago.)

It’s been pinned for quite awhile. The same issue came up in a discussion a few days ago in another thread. I think it can be fixed in the settings…

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 320 admin

@Rdp77 I'm sure it can be fixed in the settings, but what is more odd to me is that things which have lived for years now pinned in a various thread are suddenly disobeying orders. lol

• PimpHandProperPimpHandProper Posts: 24 ✭✭

First up - Man o War Valkyrie. Starting the day off right.

_"Life's too short for a bad cigar..." _Click to Join The Worlds Largest Cigar Discord Server!

• PimpHandProperPimpHandProper Posts: 24 ✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

I've been wanting to try All Saints. Worth it?

_"Life's too short for a bad cigar..." _Click to Join The Worlds Largest Cigar Discord Server!