Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    Thanks @Rdp77 !

Hope you enjoyed it Michael!

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:
    It's not noon yet here in the Panhandle, so I will put this here.
    This super skinny Ninfamaniac has been sitting in my Tupperdor for some time.

Thank You to the BOL that sent it

Those were on sale a while back. I think I got 4 fivers for less than 30.00.
    The maduro were really good!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^I agree, was also my first Lancero also. Very relaxing smoke

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Todd_KTodd_K Posts: 65 ✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Todd_K said:
    First day on this forum.
    Nub Maduro on the deck!
    TK

Ho. Lee. Shít. A newbie posting a morning smoke? Welcome, TK

I'll join you for one

Hahhahaha. Too bad it was one of the worst gars I’ve had in a while. Way to tight. Horrible draw. Had to nurse it along. I’m not into that. The first few Nubs I had were great. The Cameroon and Maduro have been junk. Good taste but I don’t want to have to babysit the damn thing.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Todd_K said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Todd_K said:
    First day on this forum.
    Nub Maduro on the deck!
    TK

I'll join you for one

Hahhahaha. Too bad it was one of the worst gars I’ve had in a while. Way to tight. Horrible draw. Had to nurse it along. I’m not into that. The first few Nubs I had were great. The Cameroon and Maduro have been junk. Good taste but I don’t want to have to babysit the damn thing.

If the deal on cigars sounds to good to be true then it is. Good cigars won't be 2-3 bucks a piece. There is a bunch of good cigars in the 6-8 market.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Usaf06 said:

@Todd_K said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Todd_K said:
    First day on this forum.
    Nub Maduro on the deck!
    TK

I'll join you for one

If the deal on cigars sounds to good to be true then it is. Good cigars won't be 2-3 bucks a piece. There is a bunch of good cigars in the 6-8 market.

Yeah learned the hard way. But learned fast. Have about 40 premiums coming tomorrow. I’ll post a pick of the Haul when it gets here!

edited June 2023

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Todd_K said:

I've never smoked the 2dots...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.