Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Todd_KTodd_K Posts: 65 ✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Alec Bradley scrap cigar, habano wrapper. Starting out so-so. Not expecting much for $1.80.

@ShawnOL is this one of the Boncheros blocks of 20? I ordered one when I first started buying. I remember thinking it was great for the price but seemed a little dried out. Burned reeeealy fast. But would be a good gar for yard work or handing out to buddies that aren’t much for smoking.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Todd_K said:

@ShawnOL said:
    Alec Bradley scrap cigar, habano wrapper. Starting out so-so. Not expecting much for $1.80.

@ShawnOL is this one of the Boncheros blocks of 20? I ordered one when I first started buying. I remember thinking it was great for the price but seemed a little dried out. Burned reeeealy fast. But would be a good gar for yard work or handing out to buddies that aren’t much for smoking.

These are called Rolling Table. They'll do in a pinch at work but I'd rather be smoking good cigars at work.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Morning all,

Caldwell Long Live the Queen lancero while pondering the Davidoff Oro Blanco and wondering how a cigar can be so stupid-expensive.

@RobbyCruz used to wonder about the same thing.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )