Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

Back in the late 80s I had a mustang GT. It had metric sized rims, they did this for two years, for some reason. The only manufacturer of this size tire was Michelin. In came in two speed ratings. Like H and Z or something. The cheapest I could get these tires was @$140, shop cost.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

About $400 each for my car.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,633 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got off lucky. I also have the z-rated rubber which means nobody cares it and you pay a vig for the privilege of having them, as far as I can tell.

Was able to get a couple of goodyears thrown on the front for about 220 apiece. I'll take it as a win. They're not the eagles but they'll do just fine. I barely ever have that thing over 120 anyways....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.